- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch AuthenticIngredients
Be yourself in every situation. Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Eau de Parfum for women will be your perfect accessory wherever you go.
- quintessentially feminine, fruity composition
- for women who love to be themselves
- created by the perfumer Clement Gavarry
- launched in pair with Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Eau de Toilette for men
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens with sweet, juicy notes of tangerine, pear, and blackcurrant. This pure fruity opening is then followed by nectarine in the heart of the composition, accompanied by floral essences of lily of the valley and magnolia. The drydown of Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic will captivate you with its creamy notes of ambrette joined by sweet sandalwood and cedar wood.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Currant, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nectarine, Lily Of The Valley, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Ambrette, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes | Abercrombie & Fitch is a brand with a really long history. This fashion manufacturer was founded in 1982 and is a true perennial. Although it focuses mainly on clothing for young people who like a leisurely, sporting style, it now offers far more.
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.