- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Adidas UEFA Victory EditionIngredients
Adidas UEFA Victory Edition Eau de Toilette is a deluge of amazing freshness that will give you energy for hours.
- a woody, aromatic fragrance
- for the active man
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tomato Leaves, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Pepper, Lavender, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Adidas
Adidas is best known for its sports apparel, footwear, and other accessories. Now a huge corporation, Adidas was founded back in 1925 by Adolf Dassler. Nowadays it is probably one of the best-selling manufacturers of sports products of all time.
In recent years, it has also ventured into perfumes. Adidas began selling fresh and sporty fragrances presented under the auspices of Coty. The sophisticated series of perfumes and ranges of unique products by Adidas boast highly original, light, and gentle fragrances which correspond to a certain degree with the brand’s overall sporty character.