- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage DiaIngredients
The luxurious Amouage Dia Eau de Parfum for men is inspired by the beauties of Oman. The fragrance will take you to the arid sunny desert, offering a taste of the best spices of the world before refreshing you in the wild waves of the Arabian Sea.
The oriental and floral notes of the Amouage Dia Eau de Parfum symbolise an original and unrestrained man who can appreciate true luxury and who has an undeniable sense of adventure. The notes of this aftershave will spirit you away to the routes travelled by ancient caravans. Excitement and the blinding rays of the sun will pierce your skin. Suddenly, you will find yourself in the middle of an Omani bazaar full of the scent of incense, plums and spicy teas. The aroma of wet vetiver refreshes the air and a gentle sea breeze recharges your energy. The streets of the city are lined with blossoming peonies and orange trees, caressing your senses.
The unique Amouage Dia Eau de Parfum for men captures the mystery and excitement of discovering new lands. This warm and charismatic fragrance is the perfect complement for all free-thinking men who see themselves as eternal conquerors. The fragrance was launched in 2002.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bitter Orange, Frankincense, Labdanum, Cardamom, Cistus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Plum, Peony, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rosewood, Vetiver, Patchouli, Amber, Leather
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.