- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani SìIngredients
The extraordinarily sophisticated Giorgio Armani Sì Eau de Toilette for women is a tribute to modern femininity, natural beauty, and the feeling of freedom. Bring out your charisma and elegance with this luxury cocktail of unbridled sensuality. The effect on people around you will be virtually magnetic.
- chypre fragrance with refreshing notes of fruit
- clean details and playful, exciting notes have an almost addictive effect
- sensuality, charm, and gentleness in an elegant bottle
Composition of the fragrance
Give in to the magic of carefully selected essences which perfectly express your sensitive inner self. The opening notes contains sensual essences of blackcurrant leaves mixed with floral notes. Immerse yourself in the tempting accords of rose and blossoming freesia. The sweet, vanillic drydown includes woody notes, warm ambroxan, and earthy patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Be yourself and express your true self with the luxurious Giorgio Armani Sì Eau de Toilette for women! This fragrance was introduced in 2013 and its simple yet elegant bottle perfectly expresses the Armani philosophy. This delicate and very seductive fragrance is simply impossible to resist.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Patchouli, Ambroxan, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.