- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Benetton Colors de Benetton Woman RoseIngredients
Enjoy a day full of delicate floral magic. Benetton Colors de Benetton Woman Rose Eau de Toilette has the power of a thousand petals whose gorgeous scent will bring out your femininity and natural charm.
- floral fragrance
- great for women with a romantic soul
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Honey Suckle
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Frangipani, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Coconut Milk, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Benetton
Body lotions, eaux de toilette, deodorant sprays, and other Benetton products are based on simplicity and low prices. They contain natural ingredients and are not tested on animals. The base of most of the perfumes is the scent of cotton plants. This symbolises the softness of cotton – the material the Benetton Group has used since it began to make clothing.
The historical firsts of Colors of Benetton, Tribu, and the original United Colors of Benetton all deserve a mention – each of the three versions (Woman, Man, Unisex) can boast both its own unmistakable fragrance and an original designer bottle.
It is interesting that the Benetton Group supports a number of charitable organisations and actively combats racism and hatred towards foreign cultures. Some years ago, it launched the Unhate campaign, which sparked huge debates – it was based on a photomontage of politicians from countries at odds with one another kissing (such as Barack Obama and Hu Jintao). In other ads they used highly controversial images by Olivier Toscani – a newborn baby with the umbilical cord, a cemetery full of crosses, in the middle of which is a single grave marked with a Star of David, and others.
Benetton is sure to appeal to anyone who seeks cheaper but beautifully fragrant perfumes, who wants to contribute indirectly to good causes, and who often makes their choice on aesthetic grounds.