- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Biotherm Homme Sensitive ForceCharacteristics
First shaving foam for men that was specially developed for sensitive skin. The Biotherm Homme Sensitive Force foam has a thick texture without alcohol, allowing for a smoother movement of the razor and thus preventing small injuries. The product also regenerates and soothes the skin while reducing irritation.
Thanks to the unique Life Plankton™ ingredient enriched with other active herbal ingredients, the foam strengthens the delicate skin barrier and leaves your skin visibly healthier and beautifully clean while you’re shaving.
- makes shaving easier thanks to a thick and foamy texture
- helps regenerate your skin and reduces redness and itching
- strengthens your skin barrier, protecting your skin from irritation
- leaves skin visibly healthier and beautifully clean
Results of testing:
→ tested over 4 weeks by 50 men aged 14 to 25 with sensitive skin prone to acne
- 89% said the foam helps with a trouble-free shaving process
- 96% noticed their skin looked healthier and visibly cleaner
- 92% confirmed the foam prevents unpleasant feelings of tightness
- 91% said the foam protects sensitive skin from irritation
- 85% noticed the foam helps prevent redness
- 92% felt the foam created a protective layer on their skin
- 91% confirmed the foam calms the skin after shaving
- 89% felt the foam didn’t dry out their skin
- Life Plankton™, active herbal ingredients – strengthen skin barrier,
protect skin from irritation and provide overall regeneration
How to use:
Splash clean skin with warm water and then apply the foam in circular motions to your cheeks, chin, and neck. Carefully shave your face and then rinse off the residual foam with clean water.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, all skin types
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!