- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Braun Silk Expert Pro 3Characteristics
Permanent, safe, and effective removal of visible hair – Braun Silk Expert Pro 3 PL3111 IPL epilator with the unique SensoAdapt™ technology automatically and continuously scans your skin tone and adjusts the intensity of the light pulsations for maximum hair removal effect.
This epilator uses pulse light technology which acts under the surface of the skin by disturbing the growth cycle of body hair. You can achieve perfectly smooth skin after only 3 months of regular use.
- ensures lasting reduction of body hair in only 3 months
- continuously scans your skin tone for maximum effectiveness
- removes hair painlessly and safely
- treats both legs in only 9 minutes
- great for beginners and sensitive skin
- 300,000 pulsations last for up to 16 years of treatments
- clinically tested with a dermatological accreditation
- 2 comfort settings (standard and gentle) and 3 pulse intensity settings
- SensoAdapt™ technology – automatically detects the shade of your skin
- longevity: 300,000 light pulsations
- standard head for large areas of the body
- precision attachments for face, armpits, etc.
- plug-in device with integrated UV filter
- comes with a luxury storing bag
- Venus Smooth razor as a gift
How to use:
Remove your the hair from your skin by shaving or other method, then clean it and dry with a towel. Turn the IPL device on, place against the skin, and move around the selected area in a light and smooth motion.
IPL light is ideal especially for darker hair – it does not work on very light, grey or red hair, or on really dark skin.
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
- rechargeable/ mains
About the brand Braun
Braun, from the German city of Frankfurt, bears the name of its founder Max Braun. He started his business in 1921 making radio sets, and was the first to launch an incredible new product for his time – a radio set combined with a record player. In the 1930s, the brand’s logo was created, and in 1940, the company patented its first Braun electric shaver for men.
Today, Braun is a market leader in technical innovation for all its core areas and has over 7000 active patents. Every Braun product meets the high requirements of its customers for quality, performance, reliability and design. Braun currently holds over 100 international awards for its product design. The Braun Series 3 shaver, the Braun Epilator, Braun beard trimmer and the Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush are clearly all iconic nowadays.