- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel GabrielleIngredients
Free yourself and become the woman you really want to be with the passionate Chanel Gabrielle Eau de Parfum!
- a radiant, floral fragrance
- for the independent, daring woman with a rebellious heart
- for everyday wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The extremely feminine and sparkling scent of this Eau de Parfum is built on the perfect harmony of four charming flowers. The rich, exuberant heart has shimmering jasmine, combined with notes of ylang-ylang. This is followed by a fresh, effervescent fragrance of orange blossom and sensual tuberose. This is all complemented by juicy fruits and captivating wood.
The story of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum is inspired by the life story of Chanel’s founder, as well as bearing her name. Gabrielle Chanel stood out from the crowd for her courage and daring to go against the flow, and it was her rebellious nature that became the template for this 2017 fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Black Currant, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Tuberose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.