- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Clarins Body Hydrating CareCharacteristics
Clarins Body Care hydration milk is intended for all those who look for a satin-like beauty for their skin. It provides the skin of the whole body with softness, flexibility, and a satin-like feel. This smoothing body milk is enriched with new, most efficient hydration elements discovered in the laboratories of the Clarins luxury brand. These efficient substances make your skin look youthful and provide it with a fine texture. Besides a number of herbal extracts, it contains also the hyaluronic acid, which is a natural part of the skin tissues in a young skin.
- makes the complexion smooth and bright
- complexion is satin-like soft and silky to touch
- complexion becomes stronger, softer, and younger
- fine and light texture
- easy to absorb, no greasy film on the complexion
- cooling texture, refined smell
- extract from the Katafray bark – strengthens the functional barrier of the skin against the loss of hydration, makes the complexion soft
- peach tree milk – nourishes, softens, and smoothes
- extract from the buds of the rowen tree – makes the complexion look like satin, strengthens its microcirculation and thus brightens the skin, antioxidant effects
- komplex hyaluronové kyseliny - udržuje vláhu na povrchu i v hloubce pleti
Type of skin:
Hydration body milk is intended for all types of skin, especially for a dry skin.
Apply in the morning and in the evening in light massage motions on the skin of the whole body. Apply ideally after taking a bath when the skin is moist and can absorb the nourishing substances the best.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand Clarins
Natural ingredients, considerate approach to the environment, and love for skin care. That is Clarins – a French beauty brand which uses over 250 different plant extracts in their products. All of these ingredients are carefully selected for their effects and every one of them is sourced with maximum consideration for the environment.
The history of Clarins goes back to 1954 when Jacques Courtin-Clarins first opened his Clarins institute. The founder of the brand believed that success and happiness are inseparably connected to beauty. Back then it was a bold claim – however women soon started to live by it and the brand became more and more popular.
Today, scientists from the Clarins laboratories are considered pioneers in the field of skin care and they can take pride in creating a number of ground-breaking formulas that have no match in the cosmetic industry. Some of the most popular products by this French brand are the Clarins Double Serum intense anti-ageing serum, Clarins Skin Illusion powder foundation, or the famous Clarins Hydra-Essentiel moisturiser. Women all over the world swear by the Clarins lip oil. See the quality of this French beauty for yourself!