- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description GUERLAIN L'Instant de Guerlain Pour HommeIngredients
Guerlain L’Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for men perfectly proves that a meeting of contrasts can awaken all of your senses. This fragrance is a mix of contradictions that form a new and utterly unique aroma and its combination of fresh notes with warm sensuality makes any moment extraordinary.
- oriental fragrance with woody notes
- for men who live on the edge and are not afraid to take risks
- gives a boost of energy and promotes passion
Composition of the fragrance
The whole composition rests on the contrasting effects of fresh and hot ingredients. First, you’ll notice the refreshing arak – an oriental anise-based drink – followed by a captivating floral heart with charming hibiscus, later surprisingly transforming into the unusual combination of earthy Indian vetiver, delicious chocolate and exotic patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Guerlain L’Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme from 2004 is the pioneer of freshness among Guerlain fragrances and was introduced as an impressive, cool contrast to the heat of other perfumes. This sensual fragrance contains the unique Indian vetiver from the region around the city of Coimbatore, grown in a sustainable way which benefits the local population.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Star Anise, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Hibiscus Seeds, Patchouli, Cocoa
- Fragrance category
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.