Do you know your hair type but don’t know the best way of looking after it?
Your hair is unique. Its quality and structure change with age, lifestyle and even the season. Choosing the right care for your hair type can help it look beautiful and give you a healthy scalp.
Try to limit heat styling and mechanical stress as much as possible and use appropriate hair products.
- Start with a shampoo that will clean the scalp and prepare the hair fibre to absorb the active substances.
- You will need to add a hydrating and nourishing treatment in the form of a conditioner. At least once a week you should use a mask to give your hair a deep moisturising treatment.
- If you dream of sleek and shiny hair, you can choose from a range of oils and serums for dull hair, which also work as protection against frizz and heat.
Top products for dry hair
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Absolut Repair Gold Quinoa + ProteinRegenerating Shampoo For Very Damaged Hair 300 ml
- special offerBiolageEssentials HydraSourceConditioner For Dry Hair 200 ml
- special offerRedkenAll SoftCure For Dry And Brittle Hair 250 ml
- special offerKérastaseElixir Ultime L'huile OriginaleRegenerating Oil For Dull Hair 100 ml
- Products for colour-treated hair help you to keep the colour vibrant and glossy for as long as possible. They also provide all the nourishment required by your hair and scalp.
- Start with a shampoo that makes the colour stand out. As colour-treated hair tends to be drier, follow-up care in the form of a conditioner or mask is also important. You should always apply these products to towel-dried hair and leave them on for the recommended time.
- Don’t forget about heat protection, as blow-drying and straightening mean more unnatural stress for colour-treated hair.
- The shine and heat protection you want for your hair can be achieved with finishing oils, creams, serums and fluids. Most of them are also lightly fragranced, to give your hairstyle that finished effect and a pleasant sensation.
Top products for colour-treated hair
- special offerL’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Vitamino Color ResveratrolEnergising Shampoo For Colored Hair 300 ml
- special offerRedkenColor Extend MagneticsGentle Sulphate-Free Conditioner For Colored Hair 250 ml
- KérastaseReflection ChromatiqueMasque for Sensitized Colour-treated or Highlited Fine Hair 200 ml
- MatrixOil Wonders Egyptian HibiscusSkin Care Oil For Color Protection 150 ml
- A gentle shampoo for this hair type will not irritate the scalp or dry it out, and will prevent excess sebum. The best type of shampoo is one with a light consistency and the ability to soothe your scalp.
- From time to time, it is a good idea to remove excess sebum from the scalp by using clay masks to absorb it.
- If you don’t have time to wash your hair as often as you should, dry shampoo can also be of help.
Top products for oily hair
- Gentle treatment, hydration and complete nourishment for your hair can prevent and remedy the damage. Suitable products contain keratin, ceramides, vitamins and collagen.
- Start with a regenerating shampoo to clean and prepare your hair for a deep treatment in the form of a reconstructing conditioner. Use a mask at least once a week for essential deep nutrition.
- If you use heat styling on your hair, don’t forget heat protection in the form of creams, fluids or oils, to keep your hair looking shiny and healthy.
Top products for damaged hair
- RedkenExtremeEnergising Shampoo For Damaged Hair 300 ml
- Shu UemuraUltimate ResetMask For Very Damaged Hair 200 ml
- NewL’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Absolut Repair Gold Quinoa + ProteinLight Multi-Purpose Spray For Damaged Hair 190 ml
- KérastaseRésistance Ciment ThermiqueThermoactive Renewing Treatment for Weak and Damaged Hair 150 ml
- With the right combination of products, you can get rid of your dandruff for good. Before shampooing, use a scalp scrub at least once a week to help remove dead cells and promote microcirculation.
- Anti-dandruff shampoo reduces the formation of dandruff and contains substances that gently clean your scalp.
- The effect of shampoos can be supported with the use of hair treatments which are also available in a leave-in format.
- The hair should not be put through too much heat or mechanical styling.
Top products for dandruff
- For this issue, it is a good idea to start with an effective shampoo for hair loss, which stimulates the roots.
- Treatment should include the use of concentrated vials containing aminexil, vitamins and other nourishing substances to stop hair loss.
- Hair tonics and treatments stimulate and nourish the scalp and, with long-term use, help to increase your hair’s thickness and volume.
- To sort the problem out faster, you can also use colour sprays and apply them to the affected area with visible hair loss.
Top products for hair loss
- BiolageAdvanced FullDensityShampoo For Strengthening The Hair Diameter With Immediate Effect 250 ml
- KérastaseGenesisIntensive Serum For Thinning Hair 10 x 6 ml
- RedkenCerafill RetaliateCare Against Hair Loss 90 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerioxyl Volumizing Coloured SprayColour Spray for Hair Volume 200 ml
- The ideal shampoo for blonde hair is one that protects the colour from being washed out. If you dream of cool blonde tones, opt for a neutralising (silver) shampoo, to reduce your hair’s warm shade.
- Your hair tends to get frizzy and the ends split. Hydration from conditioners and masks for bleached hair is important.
- Don’t be afraid of the blue or purple shades used in these products – they are like this to neutralise the warm tones.
- You can also include nourishing hair cream or oils in your hair care ritual to strengthen your hair.
Top products for bleached hair
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert BlondifierShampoo for Blonde Hair for Yellow Tones Neutralization 300 ml
- RedkenColor Extend GraydiantHydrating Conditioner Neutralising Yellow Shades 250 ml
- KérastaseBlond Absolu Cicaflashdeep care for bleached or highlighted hair 250 ml
- KérastaseBlond Absolu Cicaplasmefinal care For Blondes And Highlighted Hair 150 ml
Hair without volume
- It helps to comb through your hair before washing it. Use a suitable amount of shampoo to give your hair volume, followed by a conditioner applied only along the lengths so you do not weigh it down at the roots.
- To achieve your dream volume, use styling products that coat the hair with a fine microfilm to strengthen it and separate the individual strands from each other. This prevents them from sticking together and the hair retains its natural movement.
Top products for fine hair
- Shu UemuraMuroto VolumeVolumising Shampoo for Fine Hair 300 ml
- RedkenHigh Rise VolumeConditioner with Volume Effect 250 ml
- L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert VolumetrySpray For Volume From Roots 125 ml
- MatrixTotal Results High AmplifyStyling Spray For Volume From Roots 250 ml
- Advanced 13
- All Soft 9
- Aura Botanica 8
- Blond Absolu 6
- Blond Studio 6
- Blow Dry Beautifier 2
- Bond Ultim8 2
- Brews 18
- Brownlights 2
- Cerafill 6
- Chronologiste 6
- Cleansing Oil Shampoo 4
- Color Extend Blondage 3
- Color Extend Graydiant 2
- Color Extend Magnetics 4
- Color Lustre 8
- Color Sync 1
- Colorful Hair 1
- Colorinsider 1
- Control Addict 1
- Curvaceous 4
- Densifique 8
- Dia Richesse 1
- Diactivateur 1
- Dialight 1
- Diamond Oil 3
- Discipline 8
- Dulcia Advanced 1
- Elixir Ultime 8
- Essence Absolue 5
- Essentials 24
- Extreme 8
- Extreme Length 3
- Fiber Lift 1
- Forceful 1
- Frizz Dismiss 6
- Fusio 2
- Genesis 7
- Hair Touch Up 1
- Hairspray 2
- Heat Styling 3
- High Rise Volume 3
- Homme 6
- Infinium 7
- Initialiste 1
- Inoa Carmilane 1
- Inoa ODS 1
- Inoa ODS2 1
- Inoa Post 1
- Inoa Supreme 1
- Instant Replenisher 1
- K 4
- Kaze Wave 1
- Kengo Feather 1
- LuoColor 2
- Majicontrast 1
- Majirel 1
- Majirel Cool Cover 1
- Majirel Glow 1
- Majirel High Lift 1
- Majirouge 1
- Muroto Volume 4
- Mythic Oil 6
- Nature+Science 6
- No Blow Dry 3
- Nutritive 13
- Oil Wonders 3
- One United 1
- Oxydant Creme 1
- Pillow Proof 1
- Pokémon 1
- PRO classics 1
- Pro Fiber 4
- Pump 1
- Pump 1
- Pure Force 1
- Quick Dry 1
- Quick Tease 1
- R.A.W. 7
- Reflection 10
- Résistance 15
- Richesse de Diacolor 1
- Satin Design 1
- Scalp Relief 3
- Serie Expert 61
- Serioxyl 6
- Shape Factor 22 1
- Sheer Lacquer 1
- Shine Brillance 1
- Shusu Sleek 2
- Silk Bloom 3
- Smartbond 3
- SOBOOST SoColor & ColorSync Additives 1
- Socolor Beauty 2
- Socolor Beauty Extra Coverage 1
- Soleil 4
- Source Essentielle 8
- Specifique 11
- Stay High 1
- Steampod 4
- Straight Lissage 1
- Style Link 11
- Styling 11
- Sync Activator 1
- Tecni.Art 31
- Texture 1
- Texturize 7
- Total Results Amplify 1
- Total Results Brass Off 4
- Total Results Color Obsessed 4
- Total Results Curl Please 4
- Total Results Dark Envy 3
- Total Results Hello Blondie 2
- Total Results High Amplify 5
- Total Results Keep Me Vivid 4
- Total Results Mega Sleek 2
- Total Results Miracle 1
- Total Results Moisture Me Rich 3
- Total Results So Long Damage 4
- Total Results So Silver 3
- Total Results Texture Games 2
- Total Results The Re-Bond 3
- Triple Dry 15 1
- Ultimate Reset 4
- Urban Moisture 3
- Vavoom 5
- Volume Maker 1
- Volumifique 1
- Volumize 5
- Wind Blown 1
- Anti-ageing 5
- Anti-dandruff 9
- Calming 11
- Colour protection 67
- Definition and texture 39
- Density and vitality 39
- For easy combing 13
- Growth stimulation 18
- Hair smoothening 40
- Hair volume 69
- Hydration 65
- Neutralisation of yellow tones 20
- Nourishing 121
- Protection from the elements 3
- Regeneration 68
- Regulation of excessive sebum 15
- Setting 74
- Shine and softness 86
- Split ends prevention 18
- Strengthening 27
- Thermal protection 32
- Wave definition 16
special offerKérastaseElixir Ultime L'huile OriginaleRegenerating Oil For Dull Hair 100 ml
Shu UemuraUltimate ResetConditioner Chemically Treated, Bleached or Damaged Hair 250 ml
RedkenOne UnitedMulti-Function Hair Treatment 150 ml
MatrixTotal Results Keep Me Vivid Color LaminationLamination Spray For Colored Hair 200 ml
special offerNewL’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Vitamino Color ResveratrolEnergising Shampoo For Colored Hair
from 52,00 kr.
L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Vitamino Color ResveratrolConditioner For Colored Hair
from 141,30 kr.
KérastaseGenesis Bain Nutri-FortifiantMoisturizing and Revitalizing Shampoo to Treat Hair Loss 250 ml
L’Oréal ProfessionnelTecni.Art Air FixHair Spray With Extra Strong Fixation
from 97,90 kr.
BiolageEssentials All-In-OneLight Multi-Purpose Spray for All Hair Types 150 ml
MatrixTotal Results So SilverShampoo for Yellow Tones Neutralization
from 88,80 kr.
KérastaseBlond Absolu Bain Lumièreshampoo for bleached or highlighted hair
from 158,20 kr.
KérastaseBlond Absolu Masque Ultra-VioletDeep Care for Lightened, Cool Blonde Hair 200 ml
L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert BlondifierShampoo for Blonde Hair for Yellow Tones Neutralization
from 99,10 kr.
L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert Absolut Repair Gold Quinoa + ProteinRegenerating Shampoo For Very Damaged Hair
from 124,70 kr.
RedkenAll SoftConditioner For Dry And Brittle Hair
from 119,70 kr.
KérastaseNutritive 8H Magic Night SerumNight Serum For Damaged And Fragile Hair 90 ml
BiolageEssentials ColorLastShampoo For Colored Hair
from 111,90 kr.
special offerRedkenColor Extend MagneticsGentle Sulphate-Free Conditioner For Colored Hair
from 115,00 kr.
L’Oréal ProfessionnelSerie Expert InforcerFortifying Mask To Treat Hair Brittleness
from 32,90 kr.
KérastaseGenesisFortifying Serum To Treat Hair Brittleness 90 ml
RedkenBrownlights Toning Shampoo For Brown Hair Shades 300 ml
special offerKérastaseRésistance Bain ExtentionisteShampoo Hair Growth
from 125,00 kr.
RedkenColor Extend BlondageBrassy Tones Neutralizing Shampoo
from 143,20 kr.
BiolageAdvanced FullDensityShampoo For Strengthening The Hair Diameter With Immediate Effect
from 118,50 kr.