- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jil Sander Sun Summer Edition 2019Ingredients
Jil Sander Sun Summer Edition 2019 Eau de Toilette for women will make you feel the warm touch of sun on your skin.
- floral oriental fragrance
- for an optimistic woman who loves the summer
- ideal for everyday wear in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
In the opening of this Eau de Toilette, you’ll be captivated by the sweet scent of blackcurrant accompanied by notes of pink palisander and refreshing bergamot. In the floral heart, a lily of the valley essence comes together with sensuous jasmine, violet, and seductive orange blossom. The base is built around delicious vanilla, benzoin, and tonka bean, giving this summer edition of the legendary Jil Sander Sun more warmth and allure.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rosewood, Bergamot, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Tonka Beans, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.