- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Eau de VieIngredients
Love your life and live it with passion. Celebrate every moment with this irresistible fragrance. Flower by Kenzo Eau de Vie Eau de Parfum is like the embodiment of an infatuation that turns into pure obsession.
- fresh floral fragrance for an optimistic woman
- new interpretation of the legendary Flower by Kenzo from 2000
- designed by Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
Flower by Kenzo Eau de Vie opens with inimitable notes of spicy ginger, giving the whole composition a quick and intense tempo right from the start. Then your attention will be drawn to the floral heart with its combination of Bulgarian rose and orange blossom. The unique aroma they create and that you'll soon become addicted to is then underscored by the sensual notes of tonka bean in the base, giving this Eau de Parfum by Kenzo its signature feel.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bulgarian Rose, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.