- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Taylor of Old Bond Street SandalwoodIngredients
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Eau de Cologne is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- a woody fragrance
- for the modern gentleman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Geranium, Lavender, Amber, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Carnation, Fern
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Powder Notes, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Taylor of Old Bond Street
The British brand Taylor of Old Bond Street has been around since 1854 when Jeremiah Taylor opened his barbershop in London’s Bond Street. His own grooming products based on natural ingredients have quickly gained him new customers who kept coming back.
The following generations have continued the tradition and Taylor of Old Bond Street has become a strong contender in the barbershop business. In 1930, the brand has moved to the legendary Jermyn Street, a prime address for tailors, where you can find it today. Taylor of Old Bond Street shaving products combine British elegance with mostly natural ingredients and the utmost quality and results.