Get notified when the product is available
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description The Organic Pharmacy SkinCharacteristics
The Organic Pharmacy Skin emergency oil for dry to sensitive skin soothes irritated skin instantly and restores its elasticity.
- specifically designed for rough and dry skin
- moisturises the skin intensively and penetrates the lower layers
- softens and smooths skin and regenerates it effectively
- lightens new and older scars and smooths the skin’s surface
- protects the skin against negative environmental influences
- sunflower oil – improves circulation
- chickweed extract – soothes itchy skin
- jojoba oil – moisturises the skin and fills wrinkles
- rosehips – improve the functioning of the capillaries in the skin
- tamanu oil – prevents skin damage
- camomile extract – soothes the skin
How to apply:
Apply 2–3 drops of the oil to the affected area, preferably twice a day.
- Anti-ageing, Regeneration, replumping
- Complexion type
- dry, sensitive
- Type of oil
- oil fusion
About the brand The Organic Pharmacy
The Organic Pharmacy is a natural cosmetics brand which puts the emphasis primarily on purity, quality and balance. The unique organic ingredients and the right combination of them in individual products ensure the positive impact of these cosmetics on your face and body. The carefully selected ingredients are mixed by hand, creating exceptional plant products for the beauty in everyone.
The English brand The Organic Pharmacy was founded by Margo and Franco Marrone. After finishing her studies, Margo, a pharmacist, focused on herbal medicine and some years later discovered the magic of homoeopathy. She decided to put her extensive herbal, homoeopathic and pharmaceutical knowledge to use to create cosmetics with purely natural ingredients.
They opened their first organic pharmacy together in 2002 on Kings Road in London. The Organic Pharmacy is now available in over 25 countries all over the world.