- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Waks Local Ka-fe-ni-o (n)Ingredients
Each Waks Local Ka-fe-ni-o (n) hand-cast scented candle in a container made with traditional methods by craftsmen in Crete is a truly unique piece – you can never find two that are identical.
The aroma of the Ke-fe-ni-o (n) candle was inspired by the traditional Greek anise spirit called ouzo, and will turn your home into the perfect place to invite your friends.
- the candle was inspired by everyday life in Greece
- the aroma of ouzo creates a friendly atmosphere
- hand-cast in Athens
- the ceramic container was made in Crete using traditional methods
- burns evenly down to the last drop of wax
- natural wax, cotton wick
How to use:
Always place the candle on a heat-proof surface. Don’t leave a burning candle unattended, don’t let it burn continuously for more than 4 hours, and don’t place it next to flammable materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Character of home fragrance
- herbal, gourmand
- Type of Wick
- Type of Wax