- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Light di GioiaIngredients
The sparkling and joyful fragrance was inspired by a sunset – Giorgio Armani Light di Gioia Eau de Parfum was created as an homage to nature and women’s authenticity. It emphasises the personality of every woman who’s not afraid to let her true self shine and doesn’t let anything bring her down.
- radiant, floral woody scent
- for optimistic women who aren’t afraid to be themselves
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
This composition unfolds just like the sunset that softens and mellows the warm light. In the beginning, the fresh notes of Calabrian bergamot slowly fade and give way to floral essences. The combination of jasmine and gardenia symbolises natural femininity and the purity of light. The woody base is animated with white musk.
Story of the fragrance
Light di Gioia is a new addition to the Armani di Gioia fragrances symbolising the harmony of nature. It comes in a simple bottle made from a clear natural glass with gentle curves. The cap in pastel yellow is like a precious stone bringing a dose of optimism.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
Posts about Armani Light di GioiaArticles
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.