Show filter Hide filter
Free gifts and offers
- Alima Pure 12
- Barnängen 1
- Barry M 22
- Benecos 22
- Biolage 43
- Bulldog 16
- Catrice 13
- Couleur Caramel 18
- Curanatura 4
- Curapil 4
- Detox Skinfood 6
- Dr. Feelgood 4
- Ecodenta 18
- Energie Fruit 18
- Ere Perez 21
- Eubos 1
- FlosLek Laboratorium 9
- Foamie 6
- FOREO 5
- frei öl 1
- Garnier 23
- I Heart Revolution 7
- INC.redible 9
- Jack N’ Jill 27
- Kérastase 5
- Klorane 109
- KOBO 21
- Korres 1
- L’biotica 5
- L’Oréal Paris 14
- L’Oréal Professionnel 8
- Lavera 4
- Le Couvent des Minimes 29
- Londa Professional 4
- Makeup Obsession 5
- Makeup Revolution 8
- Mimitika 5
- My White Secret 8
- Nails Inc. 4
- Nature Box 4
- Nesti Dante 1
- NYX Professional Makeup 67
- Olaplex 6
- Pretty Athletic 3
- Purity Vision 1
- RawGaia 8
- REF 25
- René Furterer 76
- Renovality 47
- Revolution PRO 11
- Revolution Skincare 8
- Schmidt's 12
- Smells Like Spells 28
- The Bluebeards Revenge 1
- Tołpa 4
- Urban Alchemy 2
- Urtekram 36
- Yope 1
- Zew 22
EcodentaExpert Black WhiteningBlack Whitening Toothpaste without Fluoride 100 ml
Schmidt'sCharcoal + MagnesiumDeodorant Stick For All Types Of Skin 75 g
Schmidt'sBergamot + LimeDeodorant Stick 75 g
Schmidt'sJasmine TeaDeodorant Stick 75 g
L’Oréal ParisBotanicals Rich InfusionShampoo For Dry Hair 400 ml
NewFoamieAloe You Vera MuchOrganic Shampoo Bar For Dry Hair 80 g
Schmidt'sRose + VanillaDeodorant Stick 75 g
Revolution PRONew NeutralEyeshadow Palette 18x1 g
L’Oréal ParisBotanicals Strength CureShampoo For Weak Hair 400 ml
Schmidt'sCoconut PineappleDeodorant Stick 75 g
Urban AlchemyOpus MagnumPurifying Shampoo Containing Saline Solution 250 ml
L’Oréal ParisBotanicals Strength CureBalm For Weak Hair 200 ml
KloraneMagnoliaShampoo For Shine 200 ml
BulldogOriginalBeard Shampoo and Conditioner 200 ml
NYX Professional MakeupMineral Finishing PowderMineral Powder
from 66,00 kr.
GarnierBotanicalFace Lotion for Normal and Combination Skin 200 ml
Schmidt'sWondermintRefreshing Toothpaste 100 ml
Urban AlchemyOpus MagnumMoisturizing Conditioner for All Hair Types 250 ml
NewFoamieShake Your CoconutsOrganic Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair 80 g
KloranePapyrusShampoo For Dry And Unruly Hair
from 74,90 kr.
KloranePeonyShampoo Soothing Sensitive Scalp
from 23,90 kr.
Jack N’ JillNaturalNatural Banana-Flavoured Toothpaste for Kids 50 g
Jack N’ JillNaturalNatural Toothpaste for Kids With Strawberry Flavour 50 g
Jack N’ JillNaturalNatural Blueberry-Flavoured Toothpaste for Kids 50 g
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.