- Albiva 7
- Alima Pure 9
- Babaria 4
- Barnängen 3
- Barry M 27
- Benecos 22
- Biolage 37
- Bione Cosmetics 3
- Bulldog 16
- Calvin Klein 1
- Catrice 87
- Couleur Caramel 16
- Curanatura 4
- Curapil 4
- Dermalogica 6
- Detox Skinfood 3
- Dr. Feelgood 4
- Ecodenta 17
- Emma Hardie 20
- Energie Fruit 18
- EOS 2
- Ere Perez 21
- Essence 39
- Eubos 1
- Eveline Cosmetics 7
- FlosLek Laboratorium 12
- Foamie 6
- FOREO 5
- frei öl 1
- Garnier 22
- Grown Alchemist 8
- I Heart Revolution 10
- INC.redible 9
- Jack N’ Jill 27
- Kérastase 5
- Klairs 2
- Klorane 108
- KOBO 35
- Korres 3
- L.O.V. 27
- L’biotica 5
- L’Oréal Paris 12
- L’Oréal Professionnel 8
- Ladival 11
- Lavera 21
- Le Couvent des Minimes 30
- Londa Professional 4
- Love Beauty & Planet 28
- Lumene 2
- Makeup Obsession 5
- Makeup Revolution 21
- Mimitika 7
- MUA Makeup Academy 7
- My White Secret 8
- Nails Inc. 4
- Nature Box 14
- Nesti Dante 1
- NYX Professional Makeup 66
- Olaplex 6
- Omorovicza 7
- Pierre René 1
- Pretty Athletic 3
- Purito 11
- Purity Vision 6
- RawGaia 6
- REF 16
- René Furterer 70
- Renovality 46
- Revolution PRO 19
- Revolution Skincare 41
- Schmidt's 12
- Sigma Beauty 1
- Smells Like Spells 29
- The Bluebeards Revenge 1
- Tołpa 7
- Urban Alchemy 2
- Urtekram 39
- Weleda 1
- Yope 2
- Zew 21
EcodentaExpert Black WhiteningBlack Whitening Toothpaste without Fluoride 100 ml
Schmidt'sBergamot + LimeDeodorant Stick 75 g
Schmidt'sJasmine TeaDeodorant Stick 75 g
Schmidt'sCedarwood + JuniperAluminium-Free Deodorant Stick 75 g
NewCatriceVolumizing Lip BalmLip Balm with Volume Effect
from 34,50 kr.
Schmidt'sCharcoal + MagnesiumDeodorant Stick For All Types Of Skin 75 g
Schmidt'sRose + VanillaDeodorant Stick 75 g
BulldogAge DefenceAnti-Wrinkle Cream with Moisturizing Effect 100 ml
KloraneOat MilkShampoo For Frequent Washing
from 23,90 kr.
KloraneBébé CalendulaGentle Cleansing Gel for Children from Birth
from 61,90 kr.
KloraneMangoLeave-in Cream with Nourishing and Moisturizing Effect 125 ml
NYX Professional MakeupControl FreakBrow and Lash Gel For Perfect Look 9 g
GarnierFructis Banana Hair FoodNourishing Mask for Dry Hair 390 ml
L’Oréal ParisBotanicals Radiance RemedySpray For Shine 150 ml
CatriceLash Brow DesignerGel Mascara for Eyelashes and Eyebrows 6 ml
BulldogOriginalMoisturising Cream for Face 100 ml
Schmidt'sCoconut + LimeOrganic Toothpaste 100 ml
FoamieShake Your CoconutsOrganic Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair 80 g
EssenceAll Eyes on MeVolume, Curl and Defination Mascara 8 ml
NewLove Beauty & PlanetHappy and HydratedShampoo For Dry Hair 400 ml
KloranePapyrusShampoo For Dry And Unruly Hair
from 75,00 kr.
CatriceAll Matt PlusMattifying Foundation4
from 49,00 kr.
NYX Professional MakeupWonder StickTwo-Tone Contouring Stick4
from 92,00 kr.
GarnierBotanicalClaeansing Milk for Dry and Sensitive Skin 200 ml
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.