Show filter Hide filter
- Alima Pure 12
- Barnängen 1
- Barry M 22
- Benecos 22
- Biolage 41
- Bulldog 16
- Catrice 13
- Couleur Caramel 18
- Curanatura 4
- Curapil 4
- Dermalogica 1
- Detox Skinfood 4
- Dr. Feelgood 4
- Ecodenta 17
- Energie Fruit 19
- Ere Perez 21
- Eubos 1
- FlosLek Laboratorium 11
- Foamie 6
- FOREO 5
- frei öl 1
- Garnier 22
- I Heart Revolution 4
- INC.redible 9
- Jack N’ Jill 27
- Kérastase 5
- Klorane 109
- KOBO 28
- Korres 1
- L’biotica 5
- L’Oréal Paris 14
- L’Oréal Professionnel 8
- Lavera 15
- Le Couvent des Minimes 30
- Londa Professional 4
- Love Beauty & Planet 15
- Makeup Obsession 5
- Makeup Revolution 8
- Mimitika 5
- My White Secret 8
- Nails Inc. 4
- Nature Box 6
- Nesti Dante 1
- NYX Professional Makeup 66
- Olaplex 6
- Pretty Athletic 3
- Purito 10
- Purity Vision 3
- RawGaia 8
- REF 17
- René Furterer 75
- Renovality 45
- Revolution PRO 10
- Revolution Skincare 8
- Schmidt's 12
- Smells Like Spells 29
- The Bluebeards Revenge 1
- Tołpa 4
- Urban Alchemy 2
- Urtekram 37
- Yope 2
- Zew 17
EcodentaExpert Black WhiteningBlack Whitening Toothpaste without Fluoride 100 ml
Schmidt'sCharcoal + MagnesiumDeodorant Stick For All Types Of Skin 75 g
BenecosNatural CareCleansing Facial Wipes With Aloe Vera 25 stk.
KloraneBébé CalendulaGentle Cleansing Gel for Children from Birth
from 60,90 kr.
Schmidt'sBergamot + LimeDeodorant Stick 75 g
KloraneOat MilkDry Shampoo For Brown To Dark Hair 150 ml
Schmidt'sJasmine TeaDeodorant Stick 75 g
Schmidt'sRose + VanillaDeodorant Stick 75 g
BiolageAdvanced FiberStrongShampoo for Weak, Fragile Hair 1000 ml
René FurtererVolumeaShampoo with Volume Effect 200 ml
OlaplexTraveling Stylist KitCosmetic Set I. (for All Hair Types) for Women 3 stk.
OlaplexN°5 Bond MaintenanceStrenghtening Conditioner For Hydration And Shine 250 ml
KloraneCupuaçu Feuille de FiguierNourishing Shower Gel
from 30,90 kr.
GarnierBotanicalPurifying Foam Gel for Normal and Combination Skin 200 ml
Schmidt'sCedarwood + JuniperAluminium-Free Deodorant Stick 75 g
NewREFHair & BodyShampoo And Shower Gel 2 in 1 285 ml
KloraneQuinineEnergising Shampoo For Weak Hair
from 23,90 kr.
René FurtererKaritéNourishing Mask For Very Dry And Damaged Hair
from 141,90 kr.
René FurtererKaritéNourishing Shampoo for Dry and Damaged Hair
from 53,40 kr.
René FurtererKaritéNo Rinse Care Cream for Dry and Damaged Hair
from 139,20 kr.
René FurtererInitiaShampoo For Volume And Vitality 250 ml
CuranaturaJuniorBamboo Toothbrush for Kids Extra Soft
OlaplexN°3 Hair PerfectorNourishing Colour-Protecting Care 100 ml
KloraneQuinineRevitalizing Conditioner to Treat Hair Loss 200 ml
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.