- Albiva 7
- Babaria 2
- Barry M 4
- Benecos 2
- Beviro 1
- Bulldog 12
- Catrice 7
- Curapil 1
- Dermalogica 7
- Ecooking 22
- Elemis 12
- Emma Hardie 18
- EOS 2
- Ere Perez 4
- Eveline Cosmetics 4
- FlosLek Laboratorium 12
- FOREO 5
- Garnier 16
- Grown Alchemist 1
- I Heart Revolution 1
- INC.redible 3
- Klairs 2
- Klorane 9
- Kneipp 3
- Korres 3
- L.O.V. 3
- L’biotica 5
- Lavera 6
- Makeup Obsession 3
- Mimitika 1
- N.A.E. 9
- Naif 2
- Nuxe 14
- NYX Professional Makeup 2
- Omorovicza 6
- Purito 11
- Purity Vision 7
- RawGaia 4
- REN 30
- Renovality 33
- Revolution Skincare 68
- Rude Cosmetics 3
- Soraya 12
- The Bluebeards Revenge 1
- The Organic Pharmacy 1
- Tołpa 7
- Urtekram 3
- Weleda 1
- Zew 17
- Against dark circles 9
- Anti Age Spots 3
- Anti-acne 19
- Anti-ageing 45
- Anti-blackheads 13
- Anti-redness 4
- Anti-stress 2
- Brightening 77
- Calming 71
- Cleansing 67
- Detox 6
- Exfoliation 32
- Hydration 187
- Lifting 29
- Mattifying 17
- Nourishing 81
- Pore-minimising 12
- Protection from the elements 18
- Regeneration 54
- Regulation of excessive sebum 9
- Replumping 12
- Revitalisering 26
- Strengthening 9
- Unifying 9
GarnierBio LemongrassCleansing Gel 150 ml
Revolution SkincareBlemish 2% Salicylic AcidSerum With 2% Salicylic Acid 30 ml
PuritoCentella Green LevelLight Protective Moisturiser SPF 50+ 60 ml
special offerBulldogOriginalExfoliating Face Cleanser for Men
PuritoPure Vitamin CIntense Anti-Wrinkle Moisturising Serum with Vitamine C 60 ml
Purity VisionRawArgan Oil with Coconut 120 ml
RenovalityOriginal SeriesCold Pressed Castor Oil 100 ml
BulldogSensitiveCleansing Gel for Face 150 ml
BulldogOil ControlMoisturising Cream for Oily Skin 100 ml
BulldogOil ControlCleansing Gel for Face 150 ml
GarnierBio CornflowerMicellar Water 400 ml
BulldogOriginalWooden Beard Comb
KloraneBébé CalendulaNo Rinse Cleansing Milk For Normal And Dry Skin
from 91,90 kr.
BenecosNatural CareCleansing Facial Wipes With Aloe Vera 25 stk.
CatriceCoconut BalmLip Balm 4,8 g
Revolution SkincareCopper Peptide SerumAntioxidant Serum 30 ml
BulldogOriginal Skincare Duo SetCosmetic Set for Men
The Bluebeards RevengeShaving Brushes Doubloon BrushShaving Brush
EOSSweet MintNatural Balm for Lips 4 g
N.A.E.PurezzaGentle Micellar Water 500 ml
NewRevolution SkincareBoost PigmentAnti-Wrinkle Eye Cream for Dark Cirlces 15 ml
NewRevolution SkincareBoost Toning BakuchiolNight Cream against All Signs of Aging 15 ml
NewRevolution SkincareBoost Cooling CucumberMoisturizing Eye Cream 15 ml
NewRevolution SkincareBoost Hyaluronic Acid SplashIntensive Moisturizing Cream with Hyaluronic Acid 50 ml
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.