- Babaria 4
- Barnängen 3
- Bione Cosmetics 3
- Catrice 2
- Curapil 4
- Detox Skinfood 1
- Dr. Feelgood 4
- Ecooking 5
- Emma Hardie 1
- Energie Fruit 6
- Ere Perez 1
- Eubos 1
- Farmona 4
- FlosLek Laboratorium 1
- Foamie 3
- Frosch 7
- Garnier 1
- Grown Alchemist 1
- I Heart Revolution 3
- Jack N’ Jill 9
- Klorane 37
- Kneipp 2
- Korres 4
- Ladival 11
- Lavera 12
- Love Beauty & Planet 14
- Makeup Revolution 2
- Mimitika 1
- N.A.E. 12
- Naif 4
- Nails Inc. 1
- Natura Siberica 7
- Nature Box 5
- Nesti Dante 5
- Nuxe 1
- Omorovicza 1
- Oriflame 2
- Phytorelax Laboratories 7
- Planeta Organica 21
- Pretty Athletic 2
- Purito 1
- Purity Vision 8
- REN 9
- René Furterer 4
- Renovality 29
- Revolution Skincare 5
- Saloos 2
- Schmidt's 8
- Smells Like Spells 1
- Soaphoria 5
- Soraya 3
- Tołpa 3
- Urtekram 12
- Vivian Gray 2
- Weleda 1
- Yope 1
- Zew 7
Schmidt'sBergamot + LimeDeodorant Stick 75 g
Schmidt'sCharcoal + MagnesiumDeodorant Stick For All Types Of Skin 75 g
Schmidt'sRose + VanillaDeodorant Stick 75 g
Schmidt'sJasmine TeaDeodorant Stick 75 g
Schmidt'sCoconut PineappleDeodorant Stick 75 g
Purity VisionRawArgan Oil with Coconut 120 ml
Schmidt'sActivated CharcoalCleansing Bar 142 g
Nature BoxShower Bar Avocado OilNatural Bar Soap 150 g
Natura SibericaTuva Siberica Black MudBody Scrub 300 ml
Nature BoxPassion FruitEnergising Shower Gel 385 ml
NewPlaneta OrganicaRaspberry FluffBody Souffle 360 ml
KloraneBébé CalendulaProtective Baby Powder 100 g
Schmidt'sCedarwood + JuniperNatural Bar Soap 142 g
BarnängenSOS VardRegenerating Hand Cream For Very Dry Skin 75 ml
Nature BoxMacadamiaNatural Hand Cream 75 ml
Nature BoxShower Bar Coconut OilCleansing Bar 150 g
SoaphoriaMild CalendulaDeep Nourishing Butter for Face and Body 125 ml
N.A.E.IdratazioneMoisturizing Body Balm 200 ml
Purity VisionBIOSoothing Lavender oil 100 ml
Natura SibericaFlora Siberica Altai MintEnergising Shower Gel 480 ml
Natura SibericaTuva Siberica Yak MilkNourishing Body Butter 300 ml
Nesti DanteAmore SerenityNatural Soap 170 g
Nesti DanteAmore LibertyNatural Soap 170 g
N.A.E.FreschezzaCleansing Bar for Body 100 g
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.