- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Agent Provocateur AphrodisiaqueIngredients
Fragrance description Agent Provocateur Aphrodisiaque
- a sweet fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for evening wear and special occasions
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Blackberry, White Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey, Vanilla Orchid, Cactus Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Resin, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral