- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Emporio Stronger With You FreezeIngredients
Remind yourself of the loveliest moments of your life whenever you feel like it. Armani Emporio Stronger With You Freeze Eau de Toilette captures all your memories in a bottle – and it only takes one spritz to recall the happy feeling of falling in love.
- elegant and intensely fresh fragrance for men who live for the present moment
- introduced together with its feminine counterpart – In Love With You Freeze Eau de Parfum
- introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
First, your senses will be delighted by the refreshing notes of lime. Then the fragrance develops with notes of lavender and sage, and the drydown includes balsamic amber with woody notes which show up last and stay the longest.
Story of the fragrance
The modern, dynamic Armani Emporio Stronger With You Freeze was inspired by Giorgio Armani’s belief that we should all live for the present moment, because it’s always the happiest one. This idea of capturing all exciting and happy moments to re-live them later with the same intensity as the first time is also embodied by the bottle itself.
The glass has a frosted finish, evoking moments forever frozen in time, at their happiest, most loving point. The cap of the bottle features two rings which look like two curled-up bodies.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sage, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Amber
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.