- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Alena Šeredová MilanoIngredients
If you want to stand out in a crowd, try this unique and very feminine, sinful perfume. The Milano Eau de Parfum has all the energy of the eponymous Italian city.
- sweet fruity-floral fragrance with a woody undertone
- part of the fragrance line of top model Alena Šeredová
- inspired by places around the world that have influenced her life
- manufactured in a traditional Czech perfumery
Composition of the fragrance
In the beginning, the fragrance boasts fruity notes of blackcurrant and pear. The heart then reveals sophisticated essences of jasmine and orange blossom along with the most interesting note of the composition – the essence of Iris Pallida is one of the rarest and most exclusive flowers in the world. The base notes are lead by tonka bean with sweet vanilla, pralines, and clean patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
The top model Alena Šeredová introduces a line of luxury fragrances connected to and named after the places that have strongly influenced her life. Milan was the first Italian city she moved to, and the place where she started her career in Italy.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Patchouli, Vanilla, Praline
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody