- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage Beloved MenIngredients
Amouage Beloved Men, a luxurious eau de parfum for men, is a woody oriental fragrance providing a feeling of intimacy and unity. Its enchanting, radiant aroma provides a relaxing feeling of warmth. Powerful seduction and ultimate elegance – those are the attributes of a fragrance that no woman can resist.
Amouage Beloved Men eau de parfum is absolutely unique and timeless. Right at the outset, it will drag you into action with striking notes of black pepper. The exciting opening is gradually complemented with essences of cardamom and cloves. Juicy notes of orange and grapefruit introduce a feeling of freshness. The rich heart of the scent contains intoxicating notes of saffron, intensive cumin, incense and fine nutmeg. The sensuality of the Beloved Men fragrance is enhanced by the exotic essential oil patchouli, precious lignum vitae, warm cedar and refreshing vetiver.
The fragrance will envelop you in a unique and captivating aura. A fresh aroma of purity and passion blends together to hint at your hidden emotions. The Amouage Beloved Men eau de parfum is the perfect complement for an elegant man who is looking for something truly exceptional. The fragrance was launched in 2013.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Clove, Neroli, Elemi, Cypress, Orange, Black Pepper, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium Bourbon, Frankincense, Saffron, Nutmeg, Jasmine, Labdanum, Iris, Cumin
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli, Musk, Leather
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.