- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage FateIngredients
The spicy Amouage Fate Eau de Parfum brings a completely new dimension to men’s fragrances. A unique combination of the finest essences will accentuate your natural charm that awakens with the onset of night. Few women can resist this fragrance.
The luxurious Amouage Fate Eau de Parfum for men is very intense and restless. The top notes open with a strong presence of cumin and saffron. The contrasting tangerine will bring a feeling of sensuous and sweet freshness. The aromatic heart is full of rose and incense, which is intoxicating for the opposite sex. The seductive game of the night continues with exotic sandalwood, delicate liquorice and precious musk as the sensual peak of the composition. Juicy citrus fruit combined with spices is like a kiss full of longing that lingers on your skin.
The fragrance was made for men who like to apply their creativity to every area of their life. Passion, emotion and endless inspiration are all captured in a glass vial with highlights in all the colours of the rainbow. The golden details on the bottle accentuate the fragrance’s unique character. The symbol of the moon and stars on the box evokes the atmosphere of the night. Discover the secrets of the time when billions of stars shine in the sky with Amouage Fate, a unique Eau de Parfum for men.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Absinth, Tangerine, Saffron, Ginger, Cumin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Everlasting Flower, Frankincense, Copaiba Balsam, Lavandin, Cistus, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Tonka Beans, Licorice, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.