- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage Love TuberoseIngredients
As pure and intoxicatingly alluring as the white tuberose blossoms – that is Amouage Love Tuberose Eau de Parfum, a fragrance which tells a romantic story of an unrequited love. Breathe in the scents of the secret garden and float on the waves of romance.
- sweet floral fragrance
- for a romantic woman
- suitable for everyday wear as well as evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The Amouage Love Tuberose Eau de Parfum for women is like an intoxicating sweet nectar. Its top notes include tuberose – sometimes called the night hyacinth – gardenia and jasmine. The heart of the fragrance contains the unusual combination of vanilla and whipped cream. The base notes bring forth warm cedar wood and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
The Amouage Love Tuberose Eau de Parfum is part of The Secret Garden Collection of fragrances. The colours of the bottle reflect the gentleness and sweetness of its contents. This fragrance was introduced in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Gardenia, Jasmine, Tuberose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Whipped Cream
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.