- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage LyricIngredients
The intoxicating Amouage Lyric Eau de Parfum was specially designed for men who are not afraid to fully express their emotions. The fragrance is simultaneously alluring, seductive and romantic. It is the perfect accessory to accompany men on their every step.
The oriental Amouage Lyric Eau de Parfum opens gradually with notes of bergamot and fresh lime. The heart of the fragrance hides warm notes of ginger, saffron and nutmeg. Magical orange blossoms are paired with angelica and green asafoetida. The base of Lyric is composed of pine wood, musk, exotic sandalwood, sweet vanilla and strong incense.
The Amouage Lyric Eau de Parfum for men is bold and harmonious. It will boost your confidence and highlight your unique personality. This fragrance will transport you to the Far East and envelop you in an unmistakable aura. The Amouage Lyric luxurious Eau de Parfum for men was launched in 2008.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lime
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Saffron, Nutmeg, Orange Tree Blossom, Ginger, Angelica, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk, Pine
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.