- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Avène AntirougeursCharacteristics
Do you tend to suffer from red skin that easily becomes irritated? Avène Antirougeurs with SPF 30 is a soothing day cream that prevents redness effectively and alleviates any existing irritated areas. It contains thermal water and the patented ingredient TRP-Regulin, which soothes the skin and helps make it less prone to irritation. Regular use makes your skin more resistant to external factors, gives it long-lasting protection and helps it remain calm.
- helps prevent and reduce red skin
- moisturizes skin prone to drying out
- helps improve the skin’s resistance to external factors
- protects the skin against UVA and UVB radiation
- has a velvety consistence that softens the skin
→ assessments from 81 people who used the product for three weeks
- the skin was 98% calmer
- the skin’s protection was improved by 95%
- the skin’s feeling of comfort increased by 95%
- Avène thermal water – soothes and softens the skin, reduces redness
- the patented active ingredient TRP-Regulin – helps increase the skin’s resistance
- dextran sulphate – soothes the skin and fights redness
- millettia oil – creates a balance on the skin’s surface
- Sunsitive Protection filter with SPF 30 and Pre-tocopheryl
– protects the skin against damage from UV radiation
How to apply:
cleanse and dry the skin on your face and neck before applying the cream. The cream can also be used as a base coat under makeup.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, dry
- Hydration, Calming, Brightening, Anti-redness
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- When to use
About the brand Avène
Many children and adults with skin conditions come here for spa treatments under the supervision of dermatologists. The combination of spa treatments and skin cosmetics from Avène significantly alleviates all symptoms. The effects of the local thermal water have been known since 1736. More than 300 clinical studies have confirmed the effectiveness of Avène thermal water and products made from it.
In 1975, the spa came into the hands of Pierre Fabre, a pharmacist who began to revive the former fame and glory of the Saint Odile spring. In 1990, the Eau Thermale Avène brand was launched. The capacity of the spa, which focuses exclusively on skin diseases, was expanded in 2005.
Thanks to its thoroughness, strictness, high standards in the use of thermal water, and years of research into new active ingredients, Avène has become one of the leading skin cosmetic brands. The high incidence of skin diseases in industrialised countries confirms that targeted, gentle yet effective, and specific care is necessary. Inflammation is common in various types of skin conditions that seem dissimilar at first glance, such as psoriasis and acne or wound healing and atopic dermatitis.
Avène skin cosmetics are sure to include something for your condition. Avène provides the most varied range of products for all levels of sensitivity – whether your skin is sensitive, hypersensitive, intolerant, or allergic.
Avène is the only brand in the world offering sterile products (for example, the Tolerance Extreme line). A special applicator prevents air and bacteria from reaching the product. The main benefits are the absence of preservatives, emulsifiers, and perfumes and a minimal number of carefully selected ingredients. All of these qualities make Avène the number 1 brand in France and number 2 in Europe and allow patients with skin disorders to use fine products that can be combined with topical medications.