- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bioderma AtodermCharacteristics
The Bioderma Atoderm shower oil understands your needs. Very dry and irritated skin can have a strong response even to a seemingly harmless natural soap. The Bioderma Atoderm nourishing shower oil provides a feeling of relaxed and soft skin.
- effectively cleanses and intensely nourishes the skin
- hydrates for up to 24 hours
- relieves tension in the skin and protects it from irritation
- creamy, non-greasy texture ensures gentle cleaning
- respects the needs of sensitive skin
- hypoallergenic, has excellent skin and eye tolerance
- Skin Barrier Therapy™ – protects against skin irritation
- does not contain parabens, dyes, and soap additives
How to use:
The oil can be used both on face and body. It’s also suitable for bath and shower.
- Skin type
- irritated, atopic, dry to very dry
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!