- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bioderma Photoderm Bronz OilCharacteristics
Longing for a beautifully tanned skin and maximum protection against harmful sun rays? Both are guaranteed with the Bioderma Photoderm Bronz protective dry oil.
Thanks to the unique Bronz complex along with the cellular bio-protection™ patent in combination with sun filters, the product protects the skin and activates its natural repair mechanisms.
- protects down to the DNA level
- provides sun protection while stimulating healthy tan
- intensifies and prolongs natural tan
- promotes natural browning of the skin
- has a refreshing hypoallergenic fragrance
- comes as a handy spray
- the very light texture of this dry oil leaves no greasy film or white marks
- SPF 30 protects against UVB/UVA
- Bronz complex – stimulates natural tanning process to achieve safely tanned skin
- cellular bio-protection™ – enhances skin defence mechanism during sunbathing
How to use:
Can also be applied to wet skin. Suitable for the whole body and hair. Repeat the application regularly, especially after bathing, wiping, and after physical activity. Best combined with Photoderm Oral for a more intense and long-lasting tan.
- dry oil
- Skin type
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!