- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF 50+Characteristics
Dark spots are one of the signs of skin ageing. Now you can say good-bye to them forever with a luxury skin-care product. Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF 50+ lightening cream for hyperpigmentation effectively eliminates dark spots, evens out skin tone, and nourishes your complexion.
- moisturising day cream for dark spots
- SPF 50+ protects against UV light
- ideal for everyday use as well as a base for makeup
- pearly texture brightens up your complexion
- helps reduce melanin production
- promotes the regeneration of damaged cells
- dermatologically tested
Results of testing:
- 96% reduction of dark spots
- 91% more radiant and unified skin
- Lumireveal™ – enhances the lightening effect
- vitamins C and E – protect skin from pollution
- vitamin PP – strengthens natural skin barrier
How to apply:
Apply to your face and neck after cleansing your skin with the Pigmentbio H2O. In case of a longer sun exposure, reapply the product after 2 hours.
- Complexion type
- Hydration, Brightening, Anti Age Spots, Protection from the elements
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- vitamin C, vitamin E
About the brand Bioderma
Bioderma dermocosmetics are based on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms. This scientific approach guarantees product formulations targeted specifically at different skin types or problems. Bioderma cosmetics contain no ingredients that are detrimental to the skin such as parabens, phthalates and formaldehydes. The composition of each product is based entirely on pure active ingredients found in the skin, meaning Bioderma products can guarantee they will be tolerated perfectly.
Each skin care product has undergone clinical studies and been created under the supervision of experts on dermatology, allergology and toxicology. Since it was founded in 1970, the brand has developed several patents. For example, Bioderma Sensibio – the Bioderma micellar water — was the very first cleansing water in history and remains one of the most popular to this day. The Bioderma Sébium range, meanwhile, contains the patented Fluidactiv complex, which fights all signs of oily and problem skin effectively.
The brand portfolio includes sophisticated skin care products for the entire body. Importantly, Bioderma does not just provide temporary relief but directly addresses the cause of the problem. Make sure your skin is perfectly looked after!