Get notified when the product is available
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Braun Silk Expert Pro 5Characteristics
Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 PL5124 IPL epilator removes visible hair easily, painlessly and with a lasting effect after only 4 weeks of use. This epilator uses intense pulse light technology which acts under your skin’s surface where it targets melanin inside the hair follicles, thus interrupting the growth cycle of your body hair. Repeated use prevents unwanted hair from reaching the surface of your skin in the first place.
The unique SensoAdapt™ technology constantly scans your skin tone and adjusts the light pulsations to achieve the most effective hair removal possible.
- ensures lasting and painless hair removal over the course of 4 to 12 weeks
- to keep your skin hairless, use once every 1 to 2 months after the initial hair removal
- adjusts the light pulses thanks to the SensoAdapt™ technology
- standard head for large areas of the body
- precision attachment for face, bikini area, armpits, etc.
- one treatment on both legs lasts less than 5 minutes
- 400.000 pulsations last for up to 22 years of treatments
- clinically tested with a dermatological accreditation
- 3 comfort settings – standard, gentle, and extra gentle
- longevity: 400.000 light pulsations
- speed up to 125 pulsations per minute
- 10 degrees of pulsation intensity
- SensoAdapt™ technology – detects the shade of your skin
- includes a transformer with cable and plug
- LED indicators, integrated UV filter
- comes with a travel case
- Venus Extra Smooth razor as a gift
How to use:
Before using the device, shave the hair or remove its visible part in a different way, then wash and dry your skin. Plug the base into the electric outlet, switch the device on, and place it against your skin. The device will determine the shade of your skin, set the adequate intensity of the light, and it's ready for use.
IPL light is ideal especially for darker hair – it does not work on very light, grey or red hair, or on really dark skin.
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
About the brand Braun
Braun, from the German city of Frankfurt, bears the name of its founder Max Braun. He started his business in 1921 making radio sets, and was the first to launch an incredible new product for his time – a radio set combined with a record player. In the 1930s, the brand’s logo was created, and in 1940, the company patented its first Braun electric shaver for men.
Today, Braun is a market leader in technical innovation for all its core areas and has over 7000 active patents. Every Braun product meets the high requirements of its customers for quality, performance, reliability and design. Braun currently holds over 100 international awards for its product design. The Braun Series 3 shaver, the Braun Epilator, Braun beard trimmer and the Braun Oral-B electric toothbrush are clearly all iconic nowadays.