- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Bvlgari Man in BlackIngredients
Close your eyes and imagine the notes of delicious rum, fine tobacco, and contrasting accords of romantic flowers. That is the scent of the mysterious Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum for men – a pairing of nature and sensuality. Its composition was inspired by the myth of the birth of Vulcan, the god of fire, whose power emanates from every molecule of this fragrance. Its mysterious and seductive aroma will turn you into a brave hero and a heartthrob who stands out in any crowd.
- oriental floral fragrance with unusual notes of rum and tobacco
- for a charismatic modern man
- ideal fragrance for colder days and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will bewitch your senses with the aroma of rum and fine tobacco, followed by the manly scent of leather, sensuous floral aroma of tuberose, and lightly sweet notes of iris. The drydown includes exotic tonka bean, warm guaiac wood, and benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
The manly Man In Black from Bvlgari was designed by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. This Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2014 as a new fragrance loosely based on the Blvgari Man from 2010.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
Posts about Bvlgari Man in BlackArticles
About the brand Bvlgari
Imagine the rare materials, vivacious colour combinations, and stylish patterns cascading down perfectly proportioned curves – that is Bvlgari. Both their fashion and their cosmetics will enhance your personality and fit you like a second skin.
The Italian fashion house of Bvlgari was founded in 1884 in Rome by a man named Sotirio Bulgari who gave it his name. For more than 130 years, the company has been offering luxury fashion designs, accessories, and Art Deco jewellery.
Bvlgari also made its name by designing fragrances. Many of Bvlgari perfumes are beloved by women around the world thanks to their unique compositions – for instance the Bvlgari Omnia inspired by precious stones has become a legend immortalised in several different iterations which came out as limited editions or new launches.
Bvlgari is not just a symbol of refined perfection, as a brand it also cares about the environment. The company is actively looking for new ways to incorporate sustainability and takes interest in other global challenges.