- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Bvlgari Man Wood NeroliIngredients
Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli Eau de Parfum for men will feel like an escape to the very heart of nature. Leave behind the stressful rush of the city and concentrate on what really matters.
- citrus fragrance
- woody fragrance
- ideal choice for a brave adventurer
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Bvlgari
Imagine the rare materials, vivacious colour combinations, and stylish patterns cascading down perfectly proportioned curves – that is Bvlgari. Both their fashion and their cosmetics will enhance your personality and fit you like a second skin.
The Italian fashion house of Bvlgari was founded in 1884 in Rome by a man named Sotirio Bulgari who gave it his name. For more than 130 years, the company has been offering luxury fashion designs, accessories, and Art Deco jewellery.
Bvlgari also made its name by designing fragrances. Many of Bvlgari perfumes are beloved by women around the world thanks to their unique compositions – for instance the Bvlgari Omnia inspired by precious stones has become a legend immortalised in several different iterations which came out as limited editions or new launches.
Bvlgari is not just a symbol of refined perfection, as a brand it also cares about the environment. The company is actively looking for new ways to incorporate sustainability and takes interest in other global challenges.