- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Bvlgari Splendida Jasmin NoirIngredients
Bvlgari Splendida Jasmin Noir is an opulent Eau de Parfum which captures the duality and purity of the noble jasmine.
- an intense floral fragrance
- for an elegant woman
- suitable for evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening contains enchanting essences of gardenia and refreshing green notes. The heart of this Eau de Parfum is dominated by jasmine accompanied by creamy almond note. Finally, the drydown delights your senses with warm cashmere wood and exotic patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum is part of the Bvlgari Splendida collection which represents the noblest flowers used in perfumery. Splendida Jasmin Noir was created in 2017 under the supervision of perfumer Sophie Labbe.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Bvlgari
Imagine the rare materials, vivacious colour combinations, and stylish patterns cascading down perfectly proportioned curves – that is Bvlgari. Both their fashion and their cosmetics will enhance your personality and fit you like a second skin.
The Italian fashion house of Bvlgari was founded in 1884 in Rome by a man named Sotirio Bulgari who gave it his name. For more than 130 years, the company has been offering luxury fashion designs, accessories, and Art Deco jewellery.
Bvlgari also made its name by designing fragrances. Many of Bvlgari perfumes are beloved by women around the world thanks to their unique compositions – for instance the Bvlgari Omnia inspired by precious stones has become a legend immortalised in several different iterations which came out as limited editions or new launches.
Bvlgari is not just a symbol of refined perfection, as a brand it also cares about the environment. The company is actively looking for new ways to incorporate sustainability and takes interest in other global challenges.