- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Estée Lauder Advanced Night RepairCharacteristics
Stop the visible signs of ageing on your skin. All it takes is using the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair anti-wrinkle night serum every evening, and your skin will look brand new. The serum demonstrably reduces fine lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin beautifully soft and radiant. It also provides hydration and rejuvenates – all during the night while you enjoy a refreshing sleep.
- fights all visible signs of skin ageing
- ensures a younger and better-rested appearance
- moisturises the skin and makes it smoother
- demonstrably reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- maximises overnight skin regeneration
Results of testing after 4 weeks of use:
- 82% of women noticed their skin was instantly hydrated, radiant, and smooth
- 83% of women felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, and more rested
- 75% of women felt their skin looked younger
- ChronoluxCB™ technology – increases natural skin regeneration
- dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
- doesn’t cause acne or clog pores
- fragrance-free and oil-free
How to apply:
Use the dropper to apply a few drops of the product to your face every evening before using other skin care. Gently rub into the skin of your face and neck.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, Nourishing
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder fragrances | Estée Lauder beauty products - This world-renowned brand bears the name of its founder, American Estée Lauder (née Josephine Esther Mentzer) who started out with only four basic products which she sold in New York hotels and beauty salons.
The brand’s philosophy is really quite simple - any woman can look amazing. However, for Estée it was equally important to show women how to maintain their beauty despite ageing. That’s why she employed beauty consultants to teach customers how to take care of their skin. Before long, her company became an international enterprise with products available in more than a hundred countries.
Fragrances, mascaras, foundations and other Estée Lauder products contain luxury ingredients, such as microscopic particles of precious stones. Estée was also the first in the world to discover the beneficial effects of glucosamine on dead skin cells, and many of the brand’s technologies have been patented.
Estée Lauder is a very popular brand among celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow or Karen Graham. Customers love especially the Advanced Repair Night treatment, a product that received the Allure Best of Beauty award in 2007 and is to this day the bestselling product of the brand.
Estée Lauder is sure to satisfy anyone who likes treating themselves every day to a little bit of luxury, anyone who desires a youthful, attractive look, and any fan of high-end makeup products.