Fragrance description Giorgio Beverly Hills Red
Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Eau de Toilette is a feminine fragrance that will make sure you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Base notes
- Amber, Cedar, Moss, Myrrh, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Middle notes
- Carnation, Geranium, Jasmine, Juniper, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Strawberry, Tuberose
- Top notes
- Bergamot, Black Currant, Green Notes, Hyacinth, Orange Tree Blossom, Osmanthus, Peach, Ylang-Ylang
- Fragrance category
- floral, oriental
About the brand Giorgio Beverly Hills
A legend among businessmen, Fred Hayman opened Giorgio Beverly Hills in 1961. It was a luxury retail store that soon became a symbol of the opulent Hollywood lifestyle. Many celebrities, musicians, and famous businessmen go to the boutique with the yellow and white stripes to choose their premium outfits.
Giorgio Beverly Hills has not forgotten about great perfumes either. The first one came out in 1981, with the name Giorgio. It is an oriental blend with exotic tones which became very popular and sought after. Nowadays, Giorgio Beverly Hills has a wide range which is sure to have something for you.