- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Givenchy Hot CoutureIngredients
Use the power of a luxury fragrance! No man will resist you and all women will want to be like you. Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Parfum for women has simple yet very impressive fragrance composition that will stand up to any modern trends. Surround yourself with this timeless fragrance!
- irresistible floral fragrance designed for chic women
- beautifully emphasizes beauty and personality
- inspired by luxury Parisian fashion
Composition of the fragrance
Delight your senses with a delicious fruit cocktail of raspberries, orange and fresh bergamot in the opening of the fragrance. The seductive magnolia and earthy vetiver with a hint of pepper in the fragrance heart create a scent underlined by the warm fragrance base composed of rare sandalwood, sensual musk and cosy amber.
Story of the fragrance
The Givenchy Hot Couture fragrance will beautifully complement your style. The best thing about it is its timelessness that will not allow it to ever go out of style. This scent launched in 2000 is a luxury piece perfectly tailored to all women that are not afraid to stand out from the crowd and enchant everyone around.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, fruity
About the brand Givenchy
Luxury fashion pieces, high-quality cosmetics and gorgeous perfumes. That is Givenchy, the French brand that has been paying tribute to fashion and beauty for over 60 years, with irreverence inviting all women and men to reinvent themselves.
The story of Givenchy brand began in Paris in 1952 when Hubert de Givenchy founded a Fashion House bearing his name. In 1953, the encounter between the designer Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn marked the beginning of the brand’s close relationship with cinema. She became his muse, and he designed costumes for her films and honed her style.
In 1957, Givenchy launched L’Interdit, a fragrance which had been originally designed for the actress. This is how the Parfums Givenchy company was born. Other memorable fragrances followed and in 1989, Givenchy branched out to cosmetics.
Besides the iconic Givenchy L’Interdit that also lived to see a new, more modern floral version, other widely popular Givenchy fragrances were launched such as Givenchy Irresistible and Gentleman Givenchy.
Givenchy perfumes are timeless and let the wearer’s personality shine through, creating a unique olfactory signature that will make you unforgettable.