- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di FioriIngredients
You don’t have to be an avid reader to get completely lost in Bloom – a new chapter of Gucci’s intoxicating olfactory manuscript. The Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori Eau de Parfum will lead you through a magical story that has everything, including Greek gods.
- clean, floral, elegant fragrance
- an intense version of the iconic Gucci Bloom
- first fragrance of the Bloom line that doesn’t come in a pink bottle
Composition of the fragrance
A whole bunch of flowers will fight to enchant your senses from the very beginning. First, there’s the sweet and intoxicating note of tuberose, closely followed by captivating jasmine and Damask rose. The base of the fragrance is built on accords dominated by Chinese honeysuckle which turns the fragrance into a truly irresistible affair.
Story of the fragrance
The ambrosia mentioned in the name of this fragrance can be found in Greek mythology as the drink that gave the gods their immortality. The word itself as well as the magical power it radiates, are reflected in this elegant feminine fragrance.
The idea behind Gucci Bloom could be characterised as a celebration of various expressions of modern femininity. In the same vein, Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori was created as a more intense variation on the iconic Gucci Bloom. Its even bigger richness is also expressed in the bottle which comes in a sensually red burgundy shade.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rangoon Creeper (Chinese Honeysuckle), Orris
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.