- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci Envy MeIngredients
Gucci Envy Me perfume is an irresistible musk fragrance for young and sexy women. The fragrance will bring you a luxurious experience, refresh you with a pleasure fountain and lend you an enchanting allure. The unique combination of scents in Envy Me was created especially for women who desire to be the center of attention.
The softly aromatic tones of peony and jasmine are provocatively tuned and spiced up with pink pepper. This playful combination will make your heart dance and charge you with a positive and self-confident mood. The core of this fragrance is blended masterfully from the purest essences of sweet fruits and refreshing white tea. The charming pink musk inspires a unique feeling. The fragrance base is formed by sandalwood and teakwood. There is another dose of intoxicating sensual musk in the fragrance finish.
Envy Me perfume from the globally famous brand Gucci will give you a boost of confidence and a great sexy feeling!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Pineapple, Jasmine, Mango, Peony, Peach, Black Currant Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Litchi, Pomegranate, Jasmine, Peony, Musk, Rose, White Tea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Tobacco, Sandalwood, Musk, Teak Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.