- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS The Scent Private AccordIngredients
Boss The Scent Private Accord Eau de Parfum for women is a story of complete obsession and insatiable desire. Surround yourself with a fragrance nobody can resist!
- warm sweet Oriental fragrance
- for the mysterious and alluring woman
- suitable for evening wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The intro comes with a refreshing tangerine, followed by intoxicating notes of devilwood and coffee to give the fragrance some warmth and depth. The base of the fragrance contains an intense combination of tonka bean and roasted cocoa beans which make Boss The Scent Private Accord ideal for a boost of confidence and sex-appeal anytime you need it.
Story of the fragrance
The entire Boss The Scent line was inspired by the process of seduction, from the first sparks of attraction to the feeling of star-crossed romance and utter addiction. Fall in love with the mysterious and intense Boss The Scent Private Accord fragrance which was introduced in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Coffee
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Cocoa
- Fragrance category
Posts about Hugo Boss BOSS The Scent Private AccordArticles
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.