Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Ultraeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male UltraIngredients
What makes a man even look more masculine and attractive? A well-fitting uniform, and Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Ultra Eau de Toilette for men with its iconic bottle shaped like a male torso in a sailor’s uniform. Don’t worry – it will fit you perfectly.
- masculine, seductive oriental fragrance
- ideal especially for autumn and winter
- designed by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian
Composition of the fragrance
Your senses will be intoxicated from the start thanks to sweet pear, delicate, refreshing bergamot, and aromatic lavender. These slowly give way to the invigorating notes of spices, and the whole experience is rounded of by a combination of vanilla and woody notes.
Story of the fragrance
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Ultra will introduce you to a tale of an irresistible sailor dressed in a dark blue uniform with black stripes. This witty design brings attention to an intense, masculine and delightful fragrance which comes in a tin packaging and takes the story even further.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Pear, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Sage, Cumin
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.