Product description Kérastase Chronologiste
Revive your hair with the Kérastase Chronologiste revitalising and regenerating shampoo – the most concentrated shampoo by Kérastase and your best solution for weak and dull hair. Thanks to its active ingredients, this shampoo deep-cleans your scalp and gives your hair a new vitality.
Kérastase shampoo for damaged hair strengthens ans smooths hair strands and restores their lost vitality. Enjoy your new beautiful, bouncy hair full of life.
- revitalises all types of damaged hair
- strengthens and smooths hair fibres and gives them new energy
- thoroughly removes all impurities from hair and scalp
- regenerates and deeply hydrates scalp
- restores natural shine and softness to hair
- corn oil, camellia oil, argan oil, amla oil – provide nutrients, restore softness and shine
- vitamins A and E – protect hair from oxidation, colour fading, and UV rays
- ceramide trio – strengthens and regenerates hair
- Abyssine – molecule with strong regenerating effects
How to use:
Apply a small, coin-sized amount of the Kérastase shampoo to the roots of wet hair, then spread along the length of your hair, lather up, massage in, and rinse off.
Ideally reapply the shampoo twice during one wash. The first application of the Kérastase Chronologiste shampoo removes all dirt and residual styling product, while the second application ensures a richer lather and the penetration of active ingredients.
- Active ingredients
- argan oil
- Nutrition and regeneration
- Hair type
- all hair types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.