- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Résistance Bain ThérapisteCharacteristics
Worried about your damaged hair without shine and vitality? Nothing that the Kérastase Résistance Bain Thérapiste nourishing shampoo for very damaged hair can’t handle. Its gel-like texture repairs damaged hair while protecting it from further damage. The result is brilliantly shiny, smooth, and nourished hair you’ll never want to stop touching.
- fills damaged parts of the hair surface and restores its vitality
- coats the hair shaft in a protective filter and protects it from damage
- nourishes the hair shaft from root to end
- makes hair velvety smooth and brilliantly shiny
- prevents hair static
- Fibra-Kap™ technology — amino acids and proteins which make up for the loss of keratin
- Selaginella Lepidophylla (Rose of Jericho) extract — a flower that can survive in inhospitable climates and is known for its regenerating properties
How to use:
First, get your hair slightly wet, then rub 10ml of the shampoo between your palms and spread it down the length of your hair to the ends. Create a lather and then spread the shampoo up to the roots. Finally, rinse the product off thoroughly.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- damaged hair, treated hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.