Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics spray-on sunscreen lotion for kids with SPF 50+ effectively protects sensitive children’s skin from UV rays.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- very practical spray bottle which allows for an even application
- the texture is smooth and easy to spread
- suitable for all types of sensitive kids’ skin
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- waterproof and non-comedogenic
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply before exposing skin to the sun. Reapply especially after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Skin type
- all skin types
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.