- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lalique Pour HommeIngredients
The Lalique Pour Homme fragrance for men tells the story of a man who’s as brave as a lion. Pour Homme Eau de Parfum evokes strength, excitement and desire. Its wearers love driving fast, action and adrenaline. They surround themselves with beautiful women and pamper them.
The very introduction to Lalique Pour Homme is composed of a unique blend of different ingredients. There is fresh bergamot, juicy grapefruit accords, sweet mandarin, intense rosemary and intoxicating lavender. This is followed by warm cedar wood, satin jasmine and charming iris. The masculine base is dominated by essence of sandalwood, precious amber, aromatic patchouli and delicate vanilla. You can wear the exclusive Eau de Parfum for men by Lalique all day long.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Lavender, Rosemary, Pomelo
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar, Jasmine, Iris, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.