- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh DazeIngredients
Treat your mind to a few moments of weightlessness. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Daze Eau de Toilette for women will create the perfect moment to forget the mundane reality of your life. The refreshing composition and cheerful cantaloupe shade are a combination you’ll simply fall in love with.
- Daze is a limited spring edition of Marc Jacobs Daisy
- the Daisy fragrance line for 2020 comes in a cantaloupe colour
- fresh, whimsical fragrance with floral and fruity notes
Composition of the fragrance
This cheerful fragrance will win you over from the first moment you smell the sweet, juicy peach which later mixes with floral notes, almost as if you took a walk through an orchard. The long, sensuous drydown is based on the fizzy notes of peach skin.
Story of the fragrance
The third and latest spring limited edition of Marc Jacobs Daisy includes Daisy Eau So Fresh Daze. Apart from the charming fragrance, you’ll also appreciate the bottle in a joyful cantaloupe shade which characterises this entire limited edition.
The name Daze challenges you to let your mind wander every day wherever you want, and represents all of the Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrances for 2020.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- White Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Peach Skin
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.