Marc Jacobs DecadenceEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Marc Jacobs DecadenceIngredients
Sensual, unforgettable and utterly decadent – that’s Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum. Give in to your hidden desires and live life the way you want!
- an elegant, woody fragrance with a touch of the Orient
- for the sophisticated woman with refined taste
- especially suitable for evening wear and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The upper notes provocatively intertwine the essences of sweet Italian plum, intoxicating iris and rare saffron. Soon afterwards, the heart of the fragrance emerges, with iris root blending ingeniously with elegant Bulgarian rose and captivating Arabian jasmine. The base of the composition of the whole fragrance is then permeated with hidden accords of vetiver, amber and papyrus.
The story of the fragrance
Decadence is a fragrance that tells the story of undisguised passion and a desire to live life without binding rules. In contrast to the Daisy collection, which symbolised a sweet, innocent girl, Decadence is the first truly feminine, sexy and sophisticated fragrance by Marc Jacobs. The Eau de Parfum was launched in 2015.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Saffron, Plum, Iris
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orris, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Papyrus, Vetiver, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
Posts about Marc Jacobs DecadenceArticles
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.