Moschino I Love Loveeau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Moschino I Love LoveIngredients
Enjoy the concentrated optimism embodied in Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette for women. This fragrance full of sunshine and bright colours will make sure you leave an amazing impression and experience what it feels like to be madly in love.
- youthful, floral woody fragrance with notes of fruit
- for women and girls who are not afraid to be the centre of attention
- this fragrance from 2004 was designed by Olivier Cresp
Composition of the fragrance
From the very first moments, you can just let go and give in to the refreshing notes of grapefruit, orange, and lemon, underscored by a red currant essence. Only a little later, you’ll start falling in love with the floral combination of lily of the valley, juncus, and tea rose, accompanied by delicately aromatic cinnamon leaves. The drydown includes musk and delicate notes of rare woods, specifically cedar wood and thanaka wood.
Story of the fragrance
Joy, optimism, playfulness – these words describe the very essence of Moschino I Love Love. Try this intoxicating love cocktail which comes in an eccentric bottle, and enjoy your own carefree moments in the sun.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Red Currant, Grapefruit, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaf, Rush, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Moschino
Moschino fragrances | The Moschino fashion house was founded in 1983 by Italian designer Franco Moschino who initially had not been a great fan of fashion. His main passion was painting and illustrations, a field in which he also crossed paths with Gianni Versace.
The brand Moschino might be relatively young, but it’s also very ambitious and progressive. That’s why it is so popular among singers and actresses as well as regular customers. Moschino is distinctive for its specific style full of glitter, bling and pop culture references, a trend that has been especially strong with the new creative director Jeremy Scott.
Even Moschino perfumes are famously unique, be it Moschino I Love Love, Moschino Funny or Glamour.