Product description Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® Or multi-purpose dry oil with shimmer is a unique product for hair, face and body, providing a ravishing glow as well as hydration.
- nourishes and renews the skin deeply
- has antioxidant properties to retain a youthful appearance
- provides a healthy glow and restores silky softness
- restores natural hair shine and provides vitamins
- smells of orange blossom, magnolia, vanilla and rare woods
- plant oils – for hydration and regeneration
- tsubaki oil (from Japanese camellia – nourishes and protects
- hazelnut oil – soothes the skin
- vitamin E – neutralises free radicals in the skin
- mineral shimmer micro-particles – illuminate the skin
How to apply:
Apply a small amount of the oil to the skin or into your hair, especially the dry ends. You can also add a few drops to your foundation for a naturally glowy look.
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- dry oil
- Brightening, Nourishing
- Skin type
- all skin types
- Type of oil
- oil fusion
About the brand Nuxe
Nuxe cosmetics combine the power of nature, the effectiveness of science and the pleasure of the senses for the maximum enjoyment when using them. This is reflected in the brand’s name, which came about by combining the words ‘nature’ and ‘luxury’, and in every Nuxe product. Nuxe cosmetics contain no parabens or mineral oils.
The Nuxe brand has been developing gradually since the beginning of the 1950s. It only really came to life in 1989, however, thanks to Aliza Jabès, a fan of aromatherapy and later the founder of the Nuxe Spa concept. The first product she designed, the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® dry oil, was hugely successful straight away and is now an iconic product.
Nuxe is actively engaged in research and all its products are developed using original methods based on knowledge of modern botany. Today Nuxe oil is just one of a comprehensive range of face and body care products, and Nuxe perfume is inspired by the very scent of the legendary dry oil.